Craft A Winning Story
In this effective and exciting workshop, participants improve their storytelling skills. They free their imaginations, express ideas, and spark their creativity to succeed.
The Storyteller Skillset
Here are just some things your group will learn in this workshop. First, you have to tell better stories. You must know the components of a good tale. Your stories need to have a beginning, middle, and an end. Anytime you can incorporate humor and poignancy you will elevate your story.
- Specially-designed individual and team writing, speaking, and presenting activities will build communication skills, enhance focus, and establish connection
- Techniques to learn the components of crafting a compelling and exciting story
- Anxiety-relieving techniques to allay public speaking fears
- Exercises to increase confidence in presenting and communicating
- Your most reticent group members will get a chance to shine
We communicate through story every day. How do we make our stories more exciting and effective? We learn to tell compelling tales. We must free our imaginations. To access this part of ourselves, we will use prompts. Then, we will spark our creativity and blast through obstacles.
In this interactive workshop, participants use prompts to sharpen their communication and storytelling skills.
When you include other people, dialogue, and description you help your audience be in the tale with you. If you have a poignant ending and/or punchline, you create a true connection with your listeners. Last, of course, relate your story to us! Relate it to your audience.
Once you know what your story will be, you need to master telling it well. You can practice writing it well. And then you must use your body, your voice, and your connection to the audience to tell your story better.
The Audience: Who Will Benefit Most?
- Corporate Conferences and Retreats
- Group/Association Annual Meetings
- Writers’ groups and conferences
- Graduate student programs
- Human Resources professionals
- Marketing and PR professionals
Participants build camaraderie as they present their stories in a supportive environment and share the process they used for developing them.
Participants then move from fiction to non-fiction stories from their own lives. They learn techniques to make their personal tales more exciting, compelling, and poignant.
Throughout this exciting and engaging process, Izolda facilitates the expression of creativity, the exchange of ideas, and guides everyone to produce their best work.
- Length: 2-4 hours (customized day-long retreats are available)
- Location: At your place of business
- Technical Requirements: Tables and chairs for the participants, projector, screen, cables, pencils and scratch paper. A detailed rider will be made available to you.
The Reviews Are In
Get in touch to book a workshop or for more information.
Share this page.