Tell Your Story Better Workshop
Presentation, Confidence, and Communication Skill-Building Through The Story
Benefits and Results Statement
Addresses Company Goals and Mission
- Custom-tailored to each organization to align with a prior needs assessment per company management liaison and company mission statement to boost teamwork, performance and profits.
- Improved employee productivity, cohesion, and communication.
- Better employee retention and awareness of company vision and their own role within it.
- Employees learn how to articulate and promote company mission in their narrative
- Build practical skills on crafting compelling and engaging stories for communication of data and information.
- Individuals find their unique voices and learn how to use them to story-tell effectively.
- Employees learn key marketing and public relations awareness strategies using storytelling methods
- Audience connection and engagement,
- Authentic communication
- Identifying audience needs and wishes in the moment
- Create engaging and informative narratives
- Increase perception, and awareness skills for effective communication
- Increase comfort level with telling individualized stories that relate and resonate with audiences.
- Build collaborative communication skills to create engaging presentations and data communication.
Enhances Team Dynamics
- Participants learn to be aware of each other, to look to each other to succeed and to become a cohesive unit.
- Improve ability to perceive and sense other team members’ contributions to team goals.
- Instruction and support materials on numerous proven techniques help build communication skills, teamwork, and cohesion. Actionable techniques and supporting materials for continued improvement and progress include:
- Six full exercise sets with detailed instructions on how to progress post-workshop
- Over 25 powerful communication and articulation techniques
- Practice cards and other supplemental materials available.
- Collaborative and cooperative techniques that apply to company goals and processes.
Sharpens Listening Skills
- Using specific, focused techniques, participants hone fundamental listening and concentration skills and apply them to their professional tasks.
- Proven listening and communication technique instruction and practice.
Ignites the Creative Process and Creative Problem-Solving
- Participants build creative problem-solving skills and become more facile in reasoning and ingenuity.
- Learn to synthesize information from disparate sources into a coherent narrative whole.
Builds Employee Confidence
- Participants discover self-assurance through proven physical, emotional, and psychological techniques.
- They lose self-consciousness and gain confidence in the inclusive atmosphere.
Reduces Stress and Enhances Morale
- Stress-management techniques to reduce public speaking anxiety and nervousness in work environment.
- Specific techniques to aid in gaining focus, and learning to manage time and projects.
- Participants release fear and discomfort and communicate authentically.
- A shared vulnerability of singing forges bonds, coalesces teams, and enhances participant understanding of each other.
- The “Together, we can do this!” atmosphere fosters common ground. Work In Harmony can spark astounding long-term changes in employee morale and performance that result in company strength and growth.